JoJos Book Corner. Powered by Blogger.

200 Blog Follower Giveaway

Apr 2, 2010

Ok....I've done it....I've reached 200 blog followers!!!!

Jojo's Book Corner
(YAY!!!! I have some New Awesome Graphics!!!)


yay!!! woo hoo!!! And not only that, i have reached 664 twitter followers!!! *jumping up and down*
I know....I can't believe it either! And to spread the love i have decided to do a giveaway! *clapping* Now i had a really hard time deciding what to pick for a giveaway. First i thought a Box-O-Books (25 used romance,no clue what would be in them), Lover Mine By: J.R. Ward, or your choice from book depository. And the verdict is in.Since i want this to be an international giveaway i am going to make it book of your choice(up tp $8.00) from book depository (if they deliver to your country)And thats just for starters!! For every 50 followers i get, i'll add another winner!!! I will update as we get there! And you never
know, i may throw in more goodies along the way!

So thank you to all my followers,and welcome to all my new followers!

***UPDATE
200 Followers = 1 winner
250 Followers = 2 winners
300 Followers =               
350 Followers =               

*** If you can design me a better Graphic its an extra 10 points! LOL
RULES:
~MUST leave a comment on THIS post
~MUST fill out the form HERE
***Extra entrys are in the form

Contest open Internationally (As long as Book Deopistory ships to you)
Contest runs April 2 - April 21

GOOD LUCK
 and
ENJOY!!!


108 Hottie Follwers Thoughts:

buddyt,  April 2, 2010 at 4:16 AM  

Your post came in just as I was about to close my Google Reader, si it appears I am first to comment.

Thanks so much for deciding to go International on this.

The Book Depository is a great place to buy books if Amazon/B&N's shipping costs turn you off.

Carol T

Jennifer Mathis,  April 2, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

whoo who Congrats on all the followers .

Ari,  April 2, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Ahh...who wouldn't follow you? Hotties, yummy chocolate peanut butter goodies, and book love?

Congrats on the followers!!

Unknown,  April 2, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Congratulations on 200!

Carries Rambles,  April 2, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

Congrats on 200 followers! That is wonderful!
I would love to win a book. I can never have enough

Heather (DarklyReading),  April 2, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Congrats on all the blog and twitter followers! Yeah!

Anonymous,  April 2, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

Great giveaway! Congrats on 200 followers!!

The Scarf Princess,  April 2, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Congrats on your achievement! And here's to many more followers!

joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

E.R. Faulkner,  April 2, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Love the contest, and congrats on 200 followers ;D

erfaulkner91(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown,  April 2, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Congrats! My blog just past 200 also.

Twimom227,  April 2, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Congrats on 200 followers!!

Anonymous,  April 2, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

Awesome, congrats and thanks for making the contest international! (",)

Victoria,  April 2, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Great contest and so so yummy hotties!

Bryce L.,  April 2, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

I love these contests, especially when Book Depository is involved. :)

Tawania,  April 2, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Congrats, and Thanks for the great giveaway!!

Unknown,  April 2, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

I'm excited Congrats! Filling out the form right now.

manna_greene@yahoo.com

Reena Jacobs,  April 2, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Congratulations on your 200 follower!

angie,  April 2, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Congrats on the followers! Thanks for the giveaway!

The Queen B,  April 2, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

Woo hoo! You go on with your bad self ;)

Tori [Book Faery],  April 2, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Damn girl! You must be psychic, I'm just about to post my follower giveaway LMAO

Well I'm entering yours--come enter mine when it gets posted! :)

Kelsey,  April 2, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

Whew! what a milestone! Congrats on the followers and thanks for the contest!

Elaine G,  April 2, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Congrats on 200+ followers!!!!

Anonymous,  April 2, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Congrats on 200+ followers!!

jeanette8042,  April 2, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

Congrats on reaching 200+ followers!

Unknown,  April 2, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

Great contest dear! I am so excited for you! I think I may just send you a new graphic too *winks*

Congrats on the followers!!!

Jackie,  April 2, 2010 at 8:51 PM  

Congrats on the followers and am going to put up some pimping on sidebar and post on the blog just because!!!

jackie b central texas

Martha Lawson,  April 2, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

Congrats on 200+ followers!!!

Thanks for the contest!

Happy Easter

Unknown,  April 2, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Great contest!
amandarwest at gmaildotcom

emmad,  April 2, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

Cripes I'm getting so many blogs to follow I won't have time fore reading books lol

JennJ,  April 3, 2010 at 2:51 AM  

Big congrats hon! And cool contest!!!

I would be happy to make you another graphic shoot me a message ok and I'll hook ya up. :)

jennj31(at)gmail.com

s7anna,  April 3, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

Major Congrats on the 200 followers! I wish you many many more in the future. Thanks for holding such a great giveaway.

hugs,
Anna

Unknown,  April 3, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Wow, congrats on passing 200 followers (210 right now, woohoo!)!! And thanks for making the contest international, we LOVE the Book Depo! :-)

Mar,  April 3, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Congrats JoJo! Now it's my turn to shake those pom poms for you. :)

Jason,  April 3, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Congrats, JoJo!!

Jase
vslavetopassionv(at)aol(dot)com

Marq,  April 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

The graphic looks great! I would have never thought to make one. Congrats on 200 followers!

heatherzilla,  April 3, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

Congrats on 200 followers! Great giveaway!

Hell Kat,  April 3, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

Congratulations!!! Awesome Giveaway!

Courtney
hellkat1981 at gmail dot com

Stacey Brucale,  April 3, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

Congrats and thanks for the contest!

Thuy,  April 3, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Congratulations! Your graphic skills are much better than mine :)

Karen,  April 3, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

Congrats and thanks for having this contest! :)

nflkaren@gmail.com

Barbara E.,  April 4, 2010 at 1:32 AM  

Congrats on reaching 200 followers, in fact you're up to 222 now, way to go!
Thanks for the giveaway.

EVA SB,  April 4, 2010 at 3:11 AM  

Congrats on the followers and thanks for having an international giveaway!

NewMoonGirl88,  April 4, 2010 at 5:02 AM  

Congrats on reaching 200+ followers! Thankyou for making this an international giveaway! :)

ninefly,  April 4, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

congrats on 200 followers and thanks for making this international! =)

ninefly(at)gmail(dot)com

Spav,  April 4, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

Congrats on your 200 + followers!

donnas,  April 4, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

Congrats on the followers!!

Emmagan,  April 5, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Congrats on 200+ followers and 600+ tweeter followers! Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Lisa Richards/alterlisa,  April 5, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

Congratulations- wow what a leap from 200 to 600+

Tabby,  April 5, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Congrats on 200!!Love the banner! ;)
Thanks for the giveaway! I'm a new follower. :D
tabbylewis at hotmail dot com

Gaby G,  April 6, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

Congrats!!!

Thanks for this giveaway, I just fill out the form :)

Rex Robot Reviews,  April 6, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Dooderz! Count me in! Great contest <3

Bells,  April 6, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Congrats JoJo! Here's to the next 200!

Virginia C,  April 8, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

Congrats on 200+! Great site! I am a new follower and subscriber. Please enter my name in your drawing.

gcwhiskas at aol dot com

Miss Bohemia,  April 8, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

Congrats on your blog & rising twitter followers!

I love your blog! I'm reading through your older posts & just read a great review on 'Kiss of Moonlight'.

Thanks for having an international contest so I can enter too :-)

Also, I have a blog Award for you on my blog :-)

Laurie G,  April 9, 2010 at 4:52 AM  

I came over from the BTRB. I liked the summaries of the older books. I've read most of them.
Thanks for the chance to win some books. Avid readers can never have too many books.

I'll be back often!

johnslake at usa dot com

jen7waters,  April 9, 2010 at 5:24 AM  

Hi! just saw your giveaway at goodreads, nice;)

Pamk,  April 9, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

congrats on your reaching 200 followers.

Beth,  April 9, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

Congrats on all the followers. When I just signed up as a follower it brought you up to 243. Haven't gotten very far on exploring your blog yet but I intend to.

Anonymous,  April 9, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

new follower and new twitter friend

like your blog!

Aik,  April 9, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

I’d love to enter this awesome contest! Thanks!

aikychien at yahoo dot com

skyla11377,  April 10, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Congrats On 200 Followers And 664 Twitter Followers. Here's To 200 More Followers And 664 More Twitter Followers.

Sheere,  April 10, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

Congrats on the followers! You are almost touching 250!

Thank you for the giveaway!

Llehn,  April 10, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Congrats girl! Woot Woot!

Natasha,  April 11, 2010 at 4:44 PM  

Awesome giveaway!! Congrads on the followers!!

Anonymous,  April 11, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Congratulations and thanks for a great contest!

Giles,  April 11, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

Congrats and thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous,  April 12, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

Congrats Girl and thank you for the cool Giveaway!!!

Brande

CrystalGB,  April 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Congratulations on your follower milestone. :)

Unknown,  April 14, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Congrats on the followers!

Book Sake,  April 14, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Congrats on all of the followers - what an accomplishment!!!

misskallie2000,  April 14, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Congrats on your 201 followers. Thanks for the awesome contest. I filled out form.


misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

Jools,  April 15, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

Cingratulations on reaching 250+

WOOOT!

I ♥ Book Gossip,  April 15, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Great Contest!

Filled in form

Follower

Unknown,  April 15, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Yay! Congrats on 200 followers!

Sylvia,  April 16, 2010 at 3:36 AM  

Congratulations on reaching 200, now 250 followers!!:)

Carol W.,  April 17, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Watch those numbers grow!

I'm a follower.

wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com

bianca_riot,  April 18, 2010 at 1:44 AM  

Congrats on the followers!!!! :)

whitewolfreads,  April 18, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

The new graphics are awesome and congrats on 200 Followers!!

Mama Kitty,  April 18, 2010 at 5:53 PM  

Congratulations on reaching 200 followers! That's awesome!! And 664 twitter followers? I'm jealous! :) You're a rockstar, hun!

Michelle Stockard Miller,  April 18, 2010 at 10:34 PM  

Congrats on the milestone! And thanks for the giveaway! =O)

Kris,  April 19, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

JoJO - I knew you could do it. You're a really cool person and we had a lot of fun getting to know you on the BBPC that weekend... Congratulations on your milestone!!

SallyS,  April 20, 2010 at 12:06 PM  

Congrats on hitting 250 followers!!! I love your contest ideas :) Book Depository is another great idea!!!

Brenda Hyde,  April 20, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Sorry it took me so freaking long to comment. I've been RTing like mad and kept forgetting. BAHAHAHAHA Congrats:)

Amy J,  April 20, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

Congrats! Great contest. I filled out the form and snagged your button too!

Ivy,  April 20, 2010 at 9:42 PM  

Congratulations hun!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you many, many morefollowers!

Amy,  April 20, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

Congrats on all your followers! I wish you many, many more in the future! :)

Sarah E,  April 21, 2010 at 4:56 AM  

Congratulations on all of your new followers! What a great milestone! :)

cissikat,  April 21, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Congrats on the followers! Thanks for your contests too - what fun!

Holly Barcelo,  April 21, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

Great blog! I love the new graphics. No wonder you have so many followers, it's a great idea for a giveaway.

SusiSunshine,  April 21, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Congrats hon! You really deserve this!

Tori [Book Faery],  April 21, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

WOOOOOOOOOOOO so I have created a song for you, my lovely darling JoJo~

JO-JO
JO-JO
I LOVE YOU
JO-JO
JO-JO
YOU ARE ONE OF THE FEW
JO-JO
JO-JO
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUU


I hope that brought a tear to your eye. It did for me

Amanda Leigh,  April 21, 2010 at 8:15 PM  

Yay! My computer finally let me get here! That makes me wanna celebrate all by itself! LOL
Congrats JoJo on all the new followers! I love your blog! <3

Kay,  April 21, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

Congrats! and thanks for the contest!!

Meghan,  April 21, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

Congrats! Thanks for the contest!

Amanda,  April 22, 2010 at 3:43 AM  

Filled out the form. Thank you for the contest....

Manna_greene@yahoo.com

Lynette,  April 23, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

I so thought I had entered this. Crap, I'm so behind!

Post a Comment

Other Posts You Might Like

Other Posts You Might Like

Labels

2 year blogoversary (27) 2009 reads (1) 2010 challenges (1) 2010 reads (1) 30 Day Birthday Bash (34) 30 Day Birthday BashRebecca Rose (1) 30 Days of Highlanders (28) AAD Meet and Greet (23) AAD2010 (1) AAD2011 (3) AADPhilly (24) About Me (1) Alayna Williams (2) Alison Kent (1) Amanda Scott (1) Amy Simple Love of Reading (1) Author A-Z (1) author feature (2) Awards (2) battle of the covers (1) Berinn Rae (2) blog hop (1) Blog Takeover (4) Blog Tour (9) Blogfest 2010 (2) Blogmas (15) Blogoversary (1) Blogs (1) Book Addict Patti (1) Book on a Journey 2011 (1) Book Suggestions (59) book tour (7) book tour; Jo Ramsey (1) bronwyn green (2) C. Margery Kempe (1) Caridad Pineiro (4) Cassandra Carr (1) Cat Johnson (2) character interview (1) Colette from A Buckeye Girl Reads (1) contact me (1) contest winner (10) contests (30) costume ball (1) Cover Alert (4) Cover Contest (1) Crymsyn Hart (1) Cynnara Tregarth (1) Cynthia Eden (5) cynthia roberts (1) Dakota Banks (1) Dangerous Women Writing (1) Dawn Halliday (3) Dean Day (2) Denise Robbins (4) desiree holt (1) Devyn Quinn (2) Diana at Book of Secrets (1) Diana Castilleja (1) Dina James (1) Donna Burgess (1) Donna Grant (4) Dual Review (1) DWW (1) easter (1) Easter Hoppin Blog Hop (2) eden bradley (1) Elise Hepner (2) Eliza Gayle (4) Emily Ryan-Davis (1) Eternal Rider (1) Find Me (1) follower giveaway (4) Fred Venturini (2) free read (1) Fridays Forgot About Finds (8) Gabi Stevens (3) Gena Showalter (3) gerri (3) Gina Holmes (1) giveaway (8) Goodies (1) Got Books (3) Guest Post (10) Guest Post A-Z (9) GuestBook (1) Gus and Eon (1) Halloween (1) Halloween Bash (11) Highland Games (3) HOTTIE of the Month (14) i'll be slaying you (1) IMM (6) Intense Whisper (2) Interview (20) J.A. Saare (1) Jackie M. Smith (1) Jacquelyn Frank (1) Jae Lynne Davies (3) Jean Murray (2) Jeff Bennington (1) jenna alexander (1) Jenna Maclaine (1) Jennifer Haymore (2) Jess Haines (2) Joely Sue Burkhart (1) Joey W. Hill (1) JoJo (5) Josie Litton (1) Julianne Maclean (1) K. A. Laity (1) Kami Garcia (1) Karen Moning (1) karin tabke (1) Kate Early (1) keta diablo (1) Kim Murphy (1) Kit Marlowe (1) KLB Events (1) Kresley Cole (2) Krista D Ball (1) Lara Adrian (1) Larissa Ione (3) Laura Hunsaker (2) Laura Kreitzer (2) Laura Stamps (2) Laurie London (1) Leanna Renee Hieber (4) Libby Drew (2) Lisa Renee Jones (3) Lois Greiman (1) Lorna Suzuki (1) Loves of my life (1) Lynsay Sands (1) March Mayhem Bolg Hop (1) Margaret Stohl (1) Mari Freeman (1) Mary Abshire (1) Michele Bardsley (1) Michele Hauf (1) MiMi (1) Missy Jane (2) mommasally (5) Monica McCarty (1) Monthly Giveaway (4) My AWESOME Finds (2) My Babie (1) new releases (1) P.J. Schnyder (2) Pamela Palmer (1) Patti O'Shea (1) Paula Quinn (1) photoshop (1) pickyme (1) polls (1) Rachel Vincent (1) Rayna Vause (1) reading food (8) Renee Bagby (1) Review (23) reviewers (1) Reviews (4) RG Alexander (1) Rita Sawyer (1) Roxanne Rhoads (1) Samanth Kane (1) Samantha Sommersby (1) Sandra Sookoo (7) Saturday Delights (13) Scarlett Scott (1) Schedule Sunday (5) Scott Nicholson (2) Selena Illyria (1) Seleste DeLaney (1) Sherrilyn Kenyon (1) Sonya Bateman (1) Stella Price (1) Stephanie Julian (4) Sue Grimshaw (1) Sue-Ellen Welfonder (1) Susan Krinard (1) TBR Shelf (1) teaser (1) Teresa D'Amario (3) The Hunger Games (1) The Samaritan (1) Theresa Meyers (1) Thrifty Thursday (13) Tid Bit (47) tilly greene (1) Trish B (1) True Vows (3) Tuesday Talking Teaser (13) Tuesday Talking Teaser. Gabi Stevens (1) Tuesday Teaser (2) Vampire Diaries (4) Veronica Wolff (1) Vicky Dreiling (1) Virna DePaul (2) vlog (3) walking for a cure (1) Wednesdays W's (2) Wendi Zwaduk (1) Winners (17) Yvonne Eve Walus (1) Zoe Winters (1)

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP